Whole Wheat flour : 1 1/2 cups
Oats (quick-cooking variety) : 1 cup
Ripe banana : 2
Fresh cranberries : 1 cup
Sugar : 3/4 cup
Baking powder : 1 tsp
Baking soda : 1 tsp
Salt : a pinch
Eggs : 3
Vanilla extract : 1 tsp
- Pre-heat oven to 180C/350F. Grease baking tray and keep aside.
- Grind cranberries, eggs, bananas, sugar and vanilla together in a blender.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together – whole wheat flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Combine the cranberry mixture and flour mixture and mix well. Don't worry if the mixture is a little thick.
- Pour into greased baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool and cut into pieces of desired shape and size.