White Bread : 6 slices
Channa : 1/4 cup, soaked in water for 6-8 hrs
Onion : 1 big
Tomato : 1 medium
Carrot : 1
Sev : 50 g
Tomato ketchup : 2 tsp
Chilli powder : 1 tsp
Coriander leaves : 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil to saute
Ghee : 2 tsp
- Cut bread into small pieces and keep aside.
- Pressure cook channa for 5-6 whistles and keep aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan and add 3/4th of the onion, finely chopped, and saute well.
- Add finely chopped tomato and saute well.
- Add grated carrot, chilli powder, salt and tomato ketchup and saute well.
- Add bread pieces and saute well. Turn off heat.
- Add sev, remaining chopped onions, coriander leaves and ghee. Mix well and serve.