Broccoli : 3 flowers
Grated coconut : 1/3 cup
Oil : 2 tsp
Mustard seeds : 1/4 tsp
Urad dal : 1/2 tsp
Red chillies : 4
Asafoetida : a pinch
Turmeric powder : 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
- Cut broccoli into tiny florets.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds and urad dal and add turmeric powder and asafoetida. Break red chillies into half and add to the oil.
- Add the broccoli florets and toss a couple of time.
- Add 2 cups water and salt and cover with a lid and cook till all the water is absorbed.
- Remove lid and cook till there's absolutely no water.
- Turn off heat and add grated coconut and mix well.